Search Abnormal Entertainment

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Double D Podcast: 134 - Tight Socks

This is a short one. It's our first recording in the new house, ahem, studio, and it was a bit of a disaster. Mic booms kept falling off the tables, I couldn't get the sound where I wanted it and the guys were distracted. That being said, it wasn't all bad. There was some stuff worth saving and here it is. We drank Not Your Father's Ginger Ale this show, and it's the strongest ginger ale I've ever drank. It's worth checking out, especially, if like me, you find it at the gas station for $3.99 a sixer. There's lots of Philly talk as I had just returned from a trip to Philadelphia. We also check in with Flagstaff Native and Major League pitcher Kyle Lobstein. (Celebrity voice impersonated.)

 

To listen, click here. To download, right click and "Save As..."

Find us on Facebook.

Please support our show by clicking the links to our Sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment