Search Abnormal Entertainment

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Banned From iTunes: A Message from Andy

122303-120742Shit's been mounting lately. My work schedule, personal shit, computer problems and a (second) motorcycle accident have really gummed up the works. I (Andy) haven't been able to properly edit the last couple weeks' episodes and need some time to play catch up. This is going to result in a couple weeks without new episodes of BFI. It's not for lack of content, I have about 4 hours of unprocessed audio from myself, Mike and my friend Bryn who recorded some great content with me last week. Shit sucks right now, and I need a break. Since I am really fucking purist about the whole episode a week format, I'm currently thinking that there will be a small flood of episodes when I'm back online. Give me some time for these goddamn flesh wounds to heal and I'll get your favorite content rolling again!   **KISSES** -Andy Ladewski

No comments:

Post a Comment